AxCrypt2Go is a lightweight Windows application built specifically for helping users protect their sensitive data by setting up passwords.
The tool can be accessed via the context menu, so you can easily select the file, document, or folder that you want to encrypt.
Since this is the portable version of program, it is important to mention that it doesn’t leave any traces in the Windows Registry.
You can copy it on any USB flash drive or other devices, and take it with you whenever you to need to encrypt data on the breeze, without having to go through installation steps.
The file encryption process can be carried out by specifying a passphrase and optionally a key-file, which can be imported from a plain text file. Plus, you can make the utility remember the current setting for decryption and use it as default for encryption.
What’s more, you can encrypt a copy of a file and create a self-extracting item, which allows you to open the file or folder without having AxCrypt2Go installed on your system. You only need to specify the password, and the file is automatically decrypted in the same location.
Other notable characteristics worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to create a key-file (with the TXT file format), which includes random data, and shred files or directories permanently from the computer, so other users cannot recover the information with specialized tools.
AxCrypt2Go offers support for batch processing, which means you can secure multiple items and folders at the same time.
During our testing we have noticed that the encryption operation is accomplished pretty quickly but this pretty much depends on the size of a file, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process.
As a conclusion, AxCrypt2Go provides a simple yet powerful software solution for helping you encrypt important information.
AxCrypt2Go Crack+ [Win/Mac]
• AxCrypt2Go Portable is a tool designed to help users protect their data by automatically encrypting important files.
• Due to its slim size, you can copy its files and store them on any USB flash drive or other removable media.
• Its smaller size makes it perfect for users who have limited RAM memory.
• AxCrypt2Go Portable provides encryption options in three different ways:
– Using the default settings (for example, 5 minutes for a random key that doesn’t contain any recognizable data).
– Using a specific pass phrase (to secure an encrypted file with a key that is always the same).
– Using a key file created using the TXT file format.
• Once you specify the password, you’ll be able to open the files and folders you have encrypted with no security key (the.crypt and.decrypt files).
• If you want to have the security key entered, you need to extract a.key file using the.key and.deckey files provided.
• AxCrypt2Go Portable also allows you to select the decryption mode:
• Using the default settings.
• Using the password entered.
• Using a key file created using the TXT file format.
• You can also create a self-extracting file to open the encrypted file in the same location as the software.
• You can create as many self-extracting files as you want.
• Each.exe file extracted from a self-extracting file will use the security key (encryption key).
• You can also create a self-extracting file that shreds files permanently.
• You can also shred files permanently using a.shred file.
• You can use a key file to decrypt.crypt files.
• You can also decrypt.crypt files using a key file.
• AxCrypt2Go Portable allows you to create a key file using the TXT file format.
• Key files should contain random data.
• You can also choose to create a copy of a file that can be opened by using the.crypt file.
• AxCrypt2Go Portable uses an AES 256-bit encryption algorithm.
• You can also create keys with different keysizes, including 128-bit and 40-bit.
• By specifying the password, you can create a key for a specific file (including decryption and encryption).
• You can create as many key files as you want.
AxCrypt2Go Free PC/Windows
AxCrypt2Go is a simple tool to encrypt your files.
? Sleek, consistent user interface
? Protect sensitive data with just a few clicks or keystrokes
? Back up your files, documents and folders to protect against file loss
? Password and key-file protection
? Encrypting self-extracting items
? Mass support for various file types
? Shred files or entire folders to prevent recovery
? Optionally supports a key file, which means you can decrypt the file after several failed attempts
? Supports batch processing, which means you can secure many files at once
? Easy to understand and quick to learn
Simple all in one solution, that will simplify your personal data management.
A file encryption program designed for Windows, this is a simple and easy to use tool that you can use to store your sensitive information, which will allow you to access your data securely, whether you use the program offline or online (using your mobile phone).
AxSecure Exploded has been developed to work quickly, enable you to secure your files without having to spend hours configuring the program in Windows Explorer, and without ever having to open a configuration window.
Only through AxSecure Exploded, when you are free at some point during the workday, you can protect your files by simply clicking on the file that you want to encrypt or decrypt, and after a few seconds the program will do it for you.
AXSecure Compressed is a tool that has been developed with a user-friendly interface, which allows you to safely encrypt/decrypt your files and folders.
AXSecure Private is one of the tools of the suite that has been developed exclusively for the private sector, which makes it suitable for situations where the information is highly confidential, including the protection of sensitive data.
AXSecure Plagent allows you to store passwords in a human-friendly format, in a database protected by password lock.
AXSecure Protect allows you to protect your files with various types of passcodes, which are generated at random times in a database.
CASES OF USE:
You can use a password to encrypt your files and folders, either when they are offline or online. You can also use a
AxCrypt2Go Crack Serial Number Full Torrent PC/Windows [Latest-2022]
A lightweight, portable, and easy to use encryption software to help protect your sensitive data.
A simple yet powerful software solution that will help you protect your most important data.
Windows & Mac compatible and portable
Click on a file or folder to encrypt and it will be automatically decrypted on the breeze. No installation required
Easily view your encrypted files. Click on an encrypted file to open.
Supports batch processing
You can even shred files and directories or a file in the same time.
Windows/OS X Only
63 2,759 Votes
51 2,090 Votes
32 1,769 Votes
17 0,905 Votes
22 0,824 Votes
3 0,520 Votes
0 1,482 Votes
0 0,988 Votes
0 0,765 Votes
0 0,569 Votes
0 0,424 Votes
0 0,309 Votes
0 0,209 Votes
0 0,207 Votes
Your vote has been submitted!
Hopefully, the above review was useful to you.
Please share this review with fellow customers.
If you are the developer of this software product and would like to be
rated on quality of service, please fill out our survey and we will take this into account.
Our attitude towards reviews
We value and respect the needs of our customers as well as the benefits of having
reviewing the products. When we make changes, we will list a “Version History”.
We appreciate all of the positive and negative reviews.ă băi
Să fim serioşi: eu, eu sunt Albastru și în această scrie că eu sunt neserios și crez că eu nu am fost primit de nimeni
Să fim serioși: eu sunt Brumă și în această scrie că eu sunt imoral pentru că am luat sex la o întâlnire cu o femeie
Să fim serioși: eu sunt Grigiu și în această scrie că e
What’s New In?
AxCrypt2Go is a lightweight application which may easily be incorporated into your Windows environment.
The user can choose to go to the drive from which he wants to encrypt the data, then the file will be encrypted and the new password will be entered.
The data can be decrypted using the current password (but you will still have to enter the password), and the encryption will be performed if no password is entered.
And it’s not only on the files we want to protect! You can also protect your documents (even though it’s not a secure way), spreadsheets, folders, etc., and the utility supports batch processing.
As an added bonus, when data is being encrypted, the tool remembers the current setting for decryption and uses it as default for encryption.
AxCrypt2Go comes packed in a portable file. Depending on the size of the folder where the protection takes place, the process may be done in a few seconds or may take a couple of minutes.
After the file has been encrypted, the user can always reverse the protection process. The interface may look a little bit complicated, but there is a very simple tutorial available that will help you take full advantage of the tool.
The application should be used with caution, as the tool didn’t detect errors or files, so you should always keep an eye on what you are doing.
The utility can be found on our website, so you can download it and perform a quick encryption or decryption.
Instructions for AxCrypt2Go:
1. Install AxCrypt2Go on your computer.
2. Double-click the executable file to start the application.
3. Wait for a moment and then click on OK if you are prompted to open or save a file.
4. Now you just need to enter your password. You can also specify a password from a TXT file.
5. You need to specify the location of the file that you want to encrypt. If the file is on the system you need to indicate the drive you want to encrypt, and then click on OK.
6. The utility will start and ask you to enter the file name, and you can then select the files you want to encrypt. Click OK.
7. If you want the application to remember the passwords or the default decryption settings, click OK.
8. You can also specify the language and the time zone, and click OK to save the changes.
9. Now wait until you are prompted whether the utility
-Windows 10: version 1903 or higher
-DirectX 11 Compatible Video Card:
A minimum requirement is a DirectX 11 compatible video card. It must have Shader Model 3.0 or higher. For example, a video card with a Shader Model 2.0 will not work correctly.
-2GB (2,000,000 bytes) or more of RAM (Random Access Memory).
-A 2.4GHz processor.
-A system with at least 16GB of hard drive space.
-An Internet connection.